Wherever wanderlust leads, your Wallet is right there.
The Wanderlust Minimalist Wallet is the most flexible wallet design available.
Note: Kryptek Mix and Kryptek Dry are currently unavailable.
The perfect wallet needs to:
- Be Small - Just slightly larger than a credit card
- Be Tough - Needs to stand up to daily use and abuse.
- Be Flexible - You bet! The Wanderlust will hold one card or ten cards and can be used as a front pocket wallet, a lanyard wallet, or even a chain style wallet.
- Look Good - Everyone who sees the Wanderlust Wallet loves them!
The Wanderlust Wallet is perfect for you active lifestyle.
Traveling, fishing, hunting, shooting on the range, Backpacking, you name it.
You need to keep ID with you but why take the risk of loosing it? The Wanderlust has your back.
Included in the package is:
- 1 Kydex backer with two eyelets
- 1 EPDM Band
- 1 36" 550 Paracord Lanyard
Wanderlust Helpful Tips
- Try placing your least used card on the top (next to the band) this makes for quick access to chard #2 without the rubber of the band creating too much friction to make removal easy.
- Experiment with band placement. I've found that the closer the band is to the eyelets the easier it is to acquire particular cards.
- Experiment with cards on both sides. I prefer to keep cards on one side and cash on the other but several guys have said they like to have a few on each side.
- Is the band too secure? Try removing some of it. That's right, Just cut some off with sizers. Try removing a little at a time until you find the perfect spot for you.
- Experiment with the lanyard. I don't use the lanyard unless I'm traveling, preferring to utilize it as a standard front pocket wallet. However I've seen some who have tied really cool knots in the lanyard and used it as a way to grab it quickly in the pocket.
- Share your thoughts! I (and others) want to hear how you are using your Wanderlust Wallet. Comment below or post it to social media. Be sure to tag me or send me a link!